ProJunior

Started by 50Cent #II (1st print), April 28, 2008, 02:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

50Cent #II (1st print)

Wondering if anyone knows about this one, I saw one listed on eBay a few months ago but didn't win it, but know this is not a common one and isn't even listed in the Kennedy.  There is no indica.

Reverend

That's a British bootleg version. Are you selling it?

50Cent #II (1st print)

No, sorry, but thanks for the info.  I know I've seen it before, but couldn't recall where but that rings a bell.

Reverend

Not to worry. I strive to collect high-grade only and that would've been a placeholder, though it's not easy to find in any condition. I'd happily pay $150-200 for a near-mint to mint copy. Do you happen to recall what the eBay auction ended up at?

50Cent #II (1st print)

It was low, and I recall messaging with the collector because he lives not to far from me.  I'll see if I can find the link.

Sorry, no link and I hate how you used to be able to see up to 3 months of your eBay history and now it's only 30 days even if you select 60 days.  I think it was somewhere between $23-35 dollars, I don't think anyone else except me and another bidder really noticed it.

Reverend

I'd be curious to see it. Another auction I wish I had known about. Bootlegs have never been high on my list, but I'm determined to get this one because it's British.

This title is listed in Comix Index, Nasty Tales and can also be seen here: http://web.comhem.se/~u87009323/england.htm.

50Cent #II (1st print)

Yes, that's where I've seen it before.