Magazine section? High Times magazine #1

Started by 50Cent #II (1st print), February 10, 2008, 09:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

50Cent #II (1st print)

I think we should have a magazine section...

Seeing all the different prints of High Times #1 on eBay selling for around $35 to $100+, I thought I would post some items I've noticed on this issue.  Seem most note 2 main printings the one dollar and the $1.50 variants.  But I've found at least 4 printings and my 1st print is not actually a 1st print, but probably a 2nd print :sad3: :3:

Special Limited Foil cover edition 1st print (came in folder) appears to have "one dollar" cover price (with much more space between the High and the Times and text is left justified).

1st print appears to have "one dollar" cover price, "Premier Issue" in the corner and Summer 1974 under the H.  (Text is right justified for this and all other printings)

2nd print appears to have "one dollar" cover price and "Premier Issue" in the corner (my copy has the yellow subscription envelope still bound in).

3rd print appears to have "$1.50" cover price and "Premier Issue Collectors' Edition" in corner (from 1980).

Here is the copyright notice on page 2 (UG page 4), with my 4th print above/on top of my 2nd print below.

Anyone have any further info. or corrections?

50Cent #II (1st print)

Did anyone know V. Bode had work in Crazy #1?

pupirse

the bode index say: Crazy (Oct 73) ,backcover in fullcolor , a sitrip entitled "Junkwaffel: Sole Survivor"

Visitor Q

Quote from: 50Cent #II (1st print) on February 11, 2008, 11:26:44 PM
Did anyone know V. Bode had work in Crazy #1?

I did, it's not that great. If I recall it is reprinted work too.

Jason

"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."