The Dr_S want list

Started by dr_s, December 14, 2007, 10:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr_s

Why not. I collect the Illustrated checklist and need only a few items  They are
Tabs   Dirtie Girdies 1, Some Day Funnies, 32-20 Blues
Minis    Fuck
Comics    Fat Lip Funnies  PEACH , Foo Story, Foo 1-3 the real ones,
               Grossout 2,  Inferior Funnies, Pax,  Somsoc.  Das Kampf,   Ziym, 
Misc Inflateocookbook,   Lucid (Being Bad), Miami Pop,         
        Weirdom 2,3 

My Corben wants are even more esoteric:
1-2)   Amateur Producer's Magazine  V 3-3,4-2
3)     Audio Visual Communications Oct 1968 V2 #6
4-5)   Back Stage at the Calvin v1 #2 Dec 1968 V2 #3 July 1969
6)     Blood's a Rover cover proof
7)     Capa Alpha 72
8)     Charles Shreck Catalog
9)     Curio Shoppe 32
10)    D-Con Summer 79 supplement  ?????
11)    Denver Free press 3
12)    Europe
13)    Fan Informer 27
14)    Gargoyle 1 1970 Paul Scott
15)    History of Capa Alpha
16)    Independent Filmaker's Journal 3/3/76
17)    Kansas City Star May 5, 1968
18)    Original Art Showcase 6 Sept Publication 1977
19)    Spazz 16
20)    Star Oct 1976
21)    13 Floors Elevator 10 (11,12,13 probably not)
22)    Weiss Auctions March 29, 1998  there may be others
23)    Word and Pictures Newsletter for K Eastman Museum ???
Russ Cochran's Comic Art Auction Catalog (several #'s; 1980-1981)
Not 1,2,5,13-16, 22, 23
Russ Cochran's Monthly Art List Catalog (several #'s; 1979)
Buyers guide for comic fandom 1976 any from these that contain Corben   #'s 113, 114, 123, 124, 125 & 126. 
recent Mastronet, Heritage catalogs   with Corben
Statues====Japanese Model ???   
Resin Copy (monsters go) model  ***Den Head
SUPPORT FANTAGOR 1,2 FLYER, 
TALES FROM THE PLAGUE FLYER, TALES FROM THE EDGE 1                 Illustrated Bradbury Limited $300 ed

I have tons to trade and pay good cash also.

bdcues

I suppose your looking for Das Kampf 1st print?

dr_s

I have multiple copies of the 2nd. I knew the publisher. But the first print is my holy grail.

bdcues

You seem to be a big Corbin fan. I have a small color piece that I would be interested in finding out what it is worth. Could you be of any help there if I sent you a scan?

dr_s

Well I finally found a copy of the inflateocook for sale. It's on Abe. Not ony is it in vg, but a second printing no less. Only $900. I guess that's a hole that ain't getting filled.

50Cent #II (1st print)

Well, at least we know there is two printings.  Did you ask the seller for scans?  If so you might want to post them...

dr_s

First, he has a scan on the site. Second, I know this sounds stupid, but I still am not sure how to post pics. (Don't tell me how) Right now I am trying to figure out my scanner. I got a new computer with Vista. Vista no like my scanner. I finally figured out how to use my scanner, but it still gives me troubles. Like stopping after 4 or 5 scans and telling me to reinstall since Vista hates me.

dr_s

50Cent #II (1st print)

Here's some info. for any interested.

Ant Group put the book out.
Here's a book about Ant Farm: http://www.ucpress.edu/books/pages/10022.php

Here's a site about them: http://arts.ucsc.edu/faculty/Lord/AntFarm.html

And if you want to see a B&W of the whole 2nd print in .pdf :  http://www.letsremake.info/inflatocookbook.pdf  (looks like R. Crumb art in there)

dr_s

Just checking, if this posts, I may actually be able to send scans to the web. I still don't know how to add them to wiki, but this is a start and I can let you guys do the rest if I can't figure it out.

Gone with the Weed movie storyboard. Combines reprint Freak story, don't ask me which since I am at work right now, and original drawings. All comics. Came out about the time that Giant Size X-men was $35. That was the trade I made for it. (See, a Freak that you don't have Guy.)

50Cent #II (1st print)

You grabbed the small scan, here's the larger version that I posted in the Wiki add section.

jwcomix

Quote from: dr_s on February 17, 2008, 09:39:28 AM
I have multiple copies of the 2nd. I knew the publisher. But the first print is my holy grail.

How come you didn't bid on my copy when it was on eBay?

jon

Visitor Q

Quote from: jwcomix on February 29, 2008, 12:13:13 AM
Quote from: dr_s on February 17, 2008, 09:39:28 AM

How come you didn't bid on my copy when it was on eBay?

jon

...and what did it sell for?

Jason
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Reverend

When was that? I must've been out of it to have not seen that auction.

dr_s

Me too. Did you say underground comic. I would have gone $300 easy for a 1st if F or better,