Zap Comix #2 (True 1st print)

Started by 50Cent #II (1st print), February 26, 2008, 05:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

50Cent #II (1st print)

Up for sale is one of the 5 copies I've purchased for my research that revealed the limited print of of approx. only 500 copies as relayed by Don Donahue himself (making this probably the rarest print of this major UG series, I suspect this printing will jump in price when the supplement is release but don't know for sure).  This may be one of the 2 copies I purchased from "the Dentist" in S.F., but I'm no longer certain.  This is my middle copy (my other higher ones are probably 7.0 and 7.0-6.5, so not really much higher) and is approx. in 6.5 condition? (Use High Res. scans to judge for yourself.)  Some soiling/dust shadow on the back cover and a small 1/5" spine split at the top.  No rust on the staples (unlike most of my other copies showing slight oxidation).  The ink layer is separating from the paper layer at the spine, but this is normal from the thicker paper covers of this printing.  Of all of my 5 copies, this one has the brightest colors and also is the only one with the small printing defect in the middle of the "Z".  Pages tanning as seen in the "Head First" offset error page scan.

Asking $400 obo (reasonable) plus $5.00 shipping (insurance optional at USPS rates) Paypal or U.S.P.S. Money Order only.

"Head First" page.