New Snatch #1 version

Started by mrbillscomix, July 27, 2008, 01:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbillscomix

Wow, I didn't know a 4th print Snatch #1 had a yellow piss version.  I hope he is referring to an interior page color and not something he used to enhance the page quality from himself.
$250 opening bid sounds like a steal.  I'll take four.
http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-SNATCH-COMIC-BOOK_W0QQitemZ130241557994QQihZ003QQcategoryZ64QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

50Cent #II (1st print)

I saw this one and it throws up a red flag.  .50 cent cover price so it's not one of the 1st 3 printings, and the yellow piss version?  Is he referring to the juices on the 1st and 3rd print of #2?  Then this might be a scam...

mrbillscomix

I think it's the same person that had a Snatch #2 posted a short time ago.  Claimed it was a 1st print but responded to my email that there wasn't any color on interior pages.  At least he responded politely instead of the normal no-reply or a reply with some colorful words.   

50Cent #II (1st print)

No, I think this one is a different seller.

50Cent #II (1st print)

"HELLO, YELLOW PISS VERSION, THE PAGES WERE YELLOW TO YELLOW INSTEAD OF WHITE TO WHITE.UNFORTUNATELY I WAS IN ERROR WITH THIS COMIC, IT IS NOT THE YELLOW PISS VARIATION, I CONFUSED IT WITH ANOTHER SNATCH I HAVE. I THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY, IT BROUGHT THIS TO MY ATTENTION..."

Still confused as to "Yellow to Yellow pages".

Reverend

Someone pissed on that particular copy, so now it's Piss-Yellow (© Crayola).