Steals and Deals thread...

Started by 50Cent #II (1st print), December 12, 2007, 02:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

50Cent #II (1st print)

Thought I would start a similar thread here too.
I have one (Insect Fear #1 for $20.50?), but maybe this time I should wait a little to post it as the last one (Help #22) never arrived...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250195058902&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=015

Brother J

Yeah, I saw you got that, good deal. Not sure why I didn't throw a bid in on that. I do already have a copy, though.

50Cent #II (1st print)

Sir Real

Wow, sorry y'missed that.  That was a good deal.
Timeo Hominem Unius Libri

over40artist

Great deal on the Insect Fear #1, 50c. The cheapest I paid for one of those was $62.75.

I'm green with envy, especially with my nearly-empty wallet.

50Cent #II (1st print)

Insect Fear #1 came in today and dare I say it looks to be in VF/VF- range.  Woop Woop!  Very nice copy with white cover and lots of gloss...
:bannana: My first copy :rocker:

Visitor Q

Insect Fear is a good series period.

Jason
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

50Cent #II (1st print)

This is one of my best finds on ebay so far.  A $150 comix for $20, so it should be no wonder I received this today...

"Aaarrgh!! You outbid me at the last minute for "INSECT FEAR" #1 back on Dec 11th. Congratulations and all that, but would you consider selling it? It's a hard item to find and my husband needs it for his collection. I was trying to find him one for Christmas."

Well, I'm not an unreasonable man, so let's see what the offer is...

50Cent #II (1st print)

$8.95+shipping...

Also picked up a copy of Big Daddy Roth magazine #4 for $10 on abe, hope it arrives...

50Cent #II (1st print)

There's an Insect Fear #1 on abe for $126 if anyone is looking...

dr_s

The Cheri is about a $40 dollar item. If it had the band around the cover, even more.

50Cent #II (1st print)

Yeah, I've been getting lucky lately.  Wonder if people have been selling stuff this month for Christmas gifts money...

oldmilwaukee6er

i paid around 100 for my INSECT FEAR 1.  i had probably lost out on around 4-5 copies and found one in around 8.5-9.0 BIN.  so i jumped on it. 

50Cent #II (1st print)

50Cent #II (1st print)

Hoping these turn out to be a deal...  (not UnderGround, but Crumb related, Humbug was one of his favorite and inspirational pubs.)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330187820551&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=014