---SOLD---Freak Brothers #1 (unnumbered / limited Pink Paper .75 edition)

Started by 50Cent #II (1st print), February 28, 2008, 12:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

50Cent #II (1st print)

Only 7 or 8 copies known to exist without being numbered (I bought out Dan Fogel's stock from him at SDCC '07, he said this was ROP file copies that he bought all of), numbered version was less than 1,000 copies.  This copy is in NM unread condition.  $30 + $3.50 s/h, Paypal.

50Cent #II (1st print)

Brother J

I probably would have bought one, but Santa already sent me one! Thanks again, sorry your Secret Santa gift was...well, the way it was. It would probably be a better idea to limit the participants next time to established board members.

Now I just have to find a copy of the numbered version (plus wasn't there a letter?)

50Cent #II (1st print)

Thanks,  Yeah the Secret Santa gift was a bit of a let down, especially from someone with the name of J. Kennedy (only coincidence) and what bit most was that I was with a name like that we should let him.  But if you don't call out people like that then they can get away with it over and over, taking in nice gifts and giving out trash, then using the excuse that they didn't pay attention to the rules doesn't fly with me.  The guy is that same age as me in his late 30's too...