Freak Brothers #2 with 60 cent cover price...

Started by 50Cent #II (1st print), November 14, 2007, 12:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

50Cent #II (1st print)

I've found 3 so far.
the first one has a cover similar to the earlier covers, the other later 2 have cover similar to the later printings afterwards.
Here's the write-up I did in another thread.

It appears I've come across 3 different printings of the .60 cent cover price print.
1st has white interior covers and the back inside cover ad for the T-shirts has the 2 T-shirts (Cocaine and Dirty Duck) removed. On the back cover there is no 2 "scratches" in the printing plate (green part) that curve out from the left two corners of the back coupon to the left edge of the cover. Cover paper is glossy. Dots in the orange on front cover are very apparent. Staple placement is MUCH closer together than the following two.
2nd is same but does have the "scratches" in the printing plate. Cover paper is more glossy. Dots on orange on front cover is less apparent. About .25" taller.
3rd is with the "scratches" like 2nd, but has all the T-shirt ads removed. Cover Paper is more glossy. Dots on orange on front cover is less apparent like the 2nd. About .25" taller.

So basically the earliest one has the old cover.
The second one had the earlier guts, but he cover is like the latest one.
The latest one has new guts and the new cover (it's has a much higher DPI with a brighter orange).