Section Titles

Started by Sir Real, November 14, 2007, 12:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Real

I've been playing around with an idea, and I thought I'd try to get a general opinion.

On the listing pages, they're titled "A titles".  I just whipped these up.  As a test, I put one of them up over on the "A Titles" page.

I was even thinking of doing each page in a different font.  So, wotchoo all think about the idea?

Timeo Hominem Unius Libri

50Cent #II (1st print)

Visitor Q

I like the last font the best and would personally stick to one font type. Lastly, I think it would be better suited with a "A" "B" "C" whatever mini picture of a comix at the top since "A Titles" is a repeat of what is all ready there and stated.

Jason
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Sir Real

Ooh, excellent suggestions.  I'll work something up for display.  Also, the text line "A titles" is intended for replacement by the images.  I just didn't want to forget the code for it.  Guess I could have looked on another title page.

I've modded the page so that the text line is removed.  Check back later for more examples...

Visitor Q

Keep us updated and let use know when you revise things.

Good motivation, keep it up!

Jason
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Sir Real

Okay, here's the latest incarnation.  I'm not getting any "That's PERFECT" feelings about the text color.

Visitor Q

50Cent #II (1st print)

I like it...

Comix Book would probably fall into the magazine size section though... But this makes me think maybe it might be better to put the magazine and giant size book alphabetically also the the others and then put a notation under them if they are not typical size?  what do you think?  It would make it easier to look it up if you're not familiar with the size of an item...

Visitor Q

My thoughts is we should not have a magazine size section. Comix like Werido etc. should just be mixed in with the regular comix. I would just make a section for bigger books like the Complete Crumb and Robt. Williams books etc..

Pretty much the way Sir Real has his site set up is the way I would keep it sperate here. You don't want to get too crazy with too many sections.

My 2 cents.

Jason

pupirse

im the same opinion.
no magazine size section. only a section for books, one-pager, poster ...
i would also prefer a section for fanzines which have only a small % of Comix like BOP or FITS or NOPE or BODE BULETIN or ANOMALY 1-3

Sir Real

The "Title" panels are now in.

Visitor Q

I think it looks great! Don't forget to add one more to the number section.

Jason

Comix Junky

:icon_weed:  Cooooll   :walk:
:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
Collecting is a disease = Obsessive-Possessive Disorder.
---------------
Slabbing Undergrounds is sacrilege.
---------------
The phrase "Action 1 of the Undergrounds"
makes my skin crawl.