Tells in the Wiki

Started by 50Cent #II (1st print), December 06, 2007, 02:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

50Cent #II (1st print)

Well, seeing Zonker putting out the UGComix CD-ROM got me thinking that what if the site was taken down and why have two sites anyway?  I think that we should be putting two more additions to each issues in the Wiki
Cover (front and back) tells: for those tells visible from the outside
other (all inside) tells: for those only seen when opening the comix up

I know that we've found a few newer ones that aren't available on UGComix.info also, like the Mr. Natural #1 (1st print).  What do you guys think?

Sir Real

Huh?  Let me come back and read this tomorrow morning.  I think my head is not accepting new input at this time.
Timeo Hominem Unius Libri

Comix Junky

No problem. I have been adding tells.
Oops.
No. actually i've been adding links to the UGcomix tells.
OK, Good idea 50 cent.
Indicia scans would be good too.
But why split into 2 catagories of tells.
Collecting is a disease = Obsessive-Possessive Disorder.
---------------
Slabbing Undergrounds is sacrilege.
---------------
The phrase "Action 1 of the Undergrounds"
makes my skin crawl.

zonker

Quote from: 50Cent #II (1st print) on December 06, 2007, 02:56:21 AM
Well, seeing Zonker putting out the UGComix CD-ROM got me thinking that what if the site was taken down and why have two sites anyway?...
... we've found a few newer (tells) that aren't available on UGComix.info also,...

No hurry.
The rent is paid on UGcomix.info till Nov/2008.  And i feel like leaving it online till i die.
But i'm not making any promisses either.
Headcomix/Wiki should have as much usefull info as possable, no matter what other sites are doing.  Isn't that part of it's charter.
Of course you undestand that i don't own the rights to any of the art we used, so I can't give you permission. But if ya steal any of my scans for the Wiki, it's ok with me. (Other sites not included) Always remember to credit the scanner and the publisher.
The info itself is public domain, of course.  But if you quote me - credit me.

Visitor Q

If there wasn't enough work already... :BangHead:

Jason
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Sir Real

Quote from: Ultimo Mondo Bizarro on December 06, 2007, 06:14:58 PM
If there wasn't enough work already... :BangHead:

LOL!  Hey, that just means that we'll be ungainfully employed for years! :love4:
Timeo Hominem Unius Libri

Visitor Q

hehehe yeah. Just when you think you are out, they pull ya back in.

Jason
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."