Site Slow?

Started by Reverend, May 28, 2008, 10:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reverend

Is it just me, or has this site been very slow-loading lately? I'm experiencing it at both home and work.

dr_s

It;s just you, but it is very slow for me also.

50Cent #II (1st print)

I get the feeling I'm slow so I haven't noticed that it's slow as frozen slug lately...

Sir Real

I was just thinking about mentioning this, too.  There were a few moments last night, where I couldn't get the site to load at all!
Timeo Hominem Unius Libri

Reverend

Quote from: Sir Real on May 28, 2008, 11:36:03 AM
I was just thinking about mentioning this, too.  There were a few moments last night, where I couldn't get the site to load at all!

Same here. Sometimes it simply fails to load altogether.

ProJunior

Quote from: Reverend on May 28, 2008, 12:38:56 PM
Quote from: Sir Real on May 28, 2008, 11:36:03 AM

Same here. Sometimes it simply fails to load altogether.
I had the same problem last nite, several times, in fact.  Really slow, failure to load, time-outs, etc.  Thought it was just me but now I see it wasn't.

-Projunior
Are we part of the moral potential being made complete on the pitchfork of Elmer Fudd?
- Chuck Moulton

awillis

I'm just a daytimer and no problems during the day.
Read Lost Cause Comix-
"Underground at it's Deepest"

stage52

I was having trouble with the site loading also a couple nights ago. Seem to be OK now at the time I am writing this

Visitor Q

The site was not accessible to me a few days back but all seems ok now. I did notice it to be slow as well but today everything seems fine. Maybe just server trouble or down time, not much to worry about at this point I reckon.

Jason
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Comix Junky

Wednesday, May 28, 2008
From May 28, 2008 20:40pm EST

Our upstream provider routers lost all network settings during a routine update - blocking all network access to OccHosting servers.

Service was restored May 29 1:30am EST

We apologies for any inconveinece this has caused

Collecting is a disease = Obsessive-Possessive Disorder.
---------------
Slabbing Undergrounds is sacrilege.
---------------
The phrase "Action 1 of the Undergrounds"
makes my skin crawl.