Log of the Irish Navy (O'Neill)

Started by 50Cent #II (1st print), February 27, 2008, 11:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

50Cent #II (1st print)

Anther to be added to the Wiki (nice mint find Brother J)

:added:
http://headcomix.info/wiki/doku.php?id=log_of_the_irish_navy

Brother J

I found a bunch of undergrounds listed with nice Buy It Now's. I went through and snagged all the ones I wanted. The seller then asked me to tell her when I was done buying. I said I was done unless she had more undergrounds to list. She didn't directly reply, but did send my invoice, which I paid right away. A day or so later, I see that she has listed a bunch more undergrounds, but this time without BIN's. I guess she might have felt I ripped her off since I bought so many so fast, so she didn't want it to happen again. Probably a smart move, but I would have liked to had the chance to buy more stuff.

50Cent #II (1st print)

I came across her listings today and thought she had just listed them.  I bought a few and then went to see if she had already sold some and saw you picked up a few 2 days ago, I would have really liked that DT's as I keep missing that one since Sir Real recommended it a long time ago...

Reverend

I haven't bought anything from her, but I'm impressed by the quality of her scans and her grading, which seems fairly accurate judging by the scans.