Jay Lynch (in person)

Started by Visitor Q, November 05, 2007, 12:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Visitor Q

As some of you may already know I got to meet Jay Lynch in person over the weekend! A real nice guy for sure I saw him sketch Garbage Pail Kid cards for fans at a convention and was simply amazed by the amount of time and attention of detail he put into each one. Of course I was not so much interested in the card aspect of things, I went to talk comix. ;) I had Jay sign a couple of my books and what not, a real treat!

:pray: Thanks Again Jay!

Jason

ps. I took a few pix; I will try to get them posted up tonight.
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Brother J

Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Hopefully I'll get to see Jay sometime in the future. I'm looking forward to meeting S Clay Wilson, Kim Deitch and Spain Rodriguez in two weeks in New York at the Big Apple show.

Visitor Q

Sorry but I forgot to pull the pictures from my camera last night, I sat it by my computer this morning in hopes to remind myself this evening.

Have you been to the Big Apple Show before? How is that?

How is the parking and what not? How big of a show is it?

Jason
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q

Brother J

Quote from: Ultimo Mondo Bizarro on November 06, 2007, 11:40:10 AM

Have you been to the Big Apple Show before? How is that?

How is the parking and what not? How big of a show is it?

Jason

Never been there before, actually, I have never been to New York before, even though I have lived in the Philadelphia area for 28 of my 36 years of life.

No idea how big the show is, but the guest list is VERY impressive and it's three days, so I'm guessing it's a big time show. I imagine parking will be horrible, but I won't have to deal with it as I am taking a train into New York.

Here's the web site for the show:

http://bigapplecon.com/index.htm

Visitor Q

Thanks for the info..

Like I said, it maybe just a little too late for me to go but ya never know.

Jason