San Digeo Comic Con 2008/ Thanks Jay Lynch

Started by Visitor Q, July 24, 2008, 08:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Visitor Q

Well today kicks off the official first day of Comic Con in San Diego and I would like to personally thank Jay Lynch for the wonderful flyer he did for our site, it can be seen below. Thanks for steeping up to the plate and helping Jay, it is GREATLY APPERICATED, you did a wonderful job as always!

Thanks!
Jason  :01_bounce:

ps. Look for our flyer at Dr. Arnold Scheiman' s table at the show.
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

dr_s

I don't know who else is involoved, but I am handing them out at my table J# at the end of the 1100 aisle near the food.

wpbooks

Quote from: dr_s on July 24, 2008, 11:45:19 AM
I don't know who else is involoved, but I am handing them out at my table J# at the end of the 1100 aisle near the food.

They should use that flyer as wrap for the food you will be near....it's a great flyer and the fanboys will become inspired as they chow down their weenies, eh?

Visitor Q

I heard it the "must have" item at the show.

Jason
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Comix Junky

Duh.
Pizza is the "must have" item at EVERY con.  :-)

Collecting is a disease = Obsessive-Possessive Disorder.
---------------
Slabbing Undergrounds is sacrilege.
---------------
The phrase "Action 1 of the Undergrounds"
makes my skin crawl.

Sir Real

The slices are sure flying 'round here, f'sure.
Timeo Hominem Unius Libri

Visitor Q

How is the show, anyone there besides Arnold?

Jason

dr_s

eggs, sirreal, benway, guy, kitchen, deitch so far

50Cent #II (1st print)

Is Fogel there?  I'll be there tomorrow.  Will Eggs still be there on Sunday?

EggsAckley

Visitor Q

50Cent #II (1st print)

Some of my take home booty from SD this year...

Skull Killer #1 (Deluxe version with only 50 copies printed)
Obscure #1 1/2
Mal Burns Comix Index
Collector's Guide to Newave Comix
this is Tattooed Paper Comix
Authentic Visionary Comix (this one I always loose out on eBay, but that's perhaps of the LOW print run even for a Underground, with 2,000 copies printed.)
Cherry mini #2
HeeHee
Eternal Truth #1
Betty Boop Funnies #1
and an Australian Underground called No Future #1 (1980)

Really enjoyed seeing Arnie again and a great pleasure to have met Eggs (who picked up some nice Ug's).

Visitor Q

this is Tattooed Paper Comix

You get my updated version? ;)

Jason