Bible of Filth (1986)

Started by muutanet, February 02, 2008, 08:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muutanet

I added this item to the European section since it was printed by French Futuropolis.

I check through all reprints (with a big help of Sir. Real's website, thanks Sir!), but some blanks was left. Would be nice if somebody can fill them up.

Sir. Real, in which print this story was printed (apparently same characters but different stories - both named same way though):

- p. 091-097 - The Simp and the Gimp - Motor City 2, 1970 OR - Uneeda Comix, 1973 ?

And I assumed that "Down on the farm" on page 16 was printed in Snatch #1 and the one on page 37 Snatch #2.

How about pict on page 43 ("Snatch Comics writhes again!")? Snatch #3?

P.S. Book mentions as source only Weirdo #8 and #10, but I found one pict from Weirdo #2 as well.

MuutaNet

Sir Real

Okay, "The Simp and the Gimp" that is in The Bible of Filth, is the story from Motor City Comics #2.  The SatG story in Undeeda Comix is only a half-page.

LOL!  I never noticed that before.  You are correct with the Snatch locations.  All of them.
Timeo Hominem Unius Libri

muutanet

If I understood correctly Carload O' Comics (1976) by Kitchen Sink is a reprint collection book like The Complete Crumb Comics by Fantagraphics. Is there any change to get a full list of stories and picts in it? I'm talking about the big book version. Is there any new material in it? I assume there is, because the book is separately mentioned as a source material for Bible of Filfth (1986).

Pict "Now he's feeling more creative... I can tell..." (on last page) has a clear connetion to the Snoid Comics (1979), but it was not printed there. Was this one printed anywhere before Bible of Filth? For Carload O' Comics it is too new stuff.

http://headcomix.info/wiki/doku.php?id=bible_of_filth

MuutaNet