CounterMedia

Started by 50Cent #II (1st print), February 20, 2008, 12:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

50Cent #II (1st print)

If you recall the thread at the CPG Underground forum regarding Donahue's CounterMedia copies, I recently received a file copy of #5, which is the same issue that I received from a Donahue order last year.  They look identical EXCEPT for the ink.  Donahue's copies black ink is FLAT black, while Rosenkranz's copies have a shine to the black ink.  I thought at first it just might be from the covers rubbing, but it's the same throughout the interior also.  So that might answer the question posed back then (someone might want to post a link to that thread if they can find it)...

Reverend

How funny that you should bring this title up, because the story behind how Boucher and Rosenkranz duped Kennedy into believing that there really were copies of CounterMedia #1-3 is very similar to how Langevin and Tyburczy duped others, like Dan Florian, into believing there was a Poor Farm #1 (i.e., Kennedy received a letter from Boucher stating that he was sorry that issues #1-3 were sold out when in fact they didn't exist).

50Cent #II (1st print)

Yes, I've mentioned it to Patrick after I read it somewhere (I think in Rebel Visions).