Is it just me?

Started by Visitor Q, October 19, 2007, 04:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Visitor Q

Maybe a sore subject to bring up on an Underground Comix forum but does anyone else hate the Grateful Dead here? I don't know what it is but hands down the two worst bands to ever step foot on this earth have got to be the :puke: Grateful Dead and Phish! 

Jason
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Brother J

I never had any great affection for them, I don't hate them, but I really don't listen to them, either.

Sir Real

I'm with Brother J on that. 
Timeo Hominem Unius Libri

awillis

I still listen to "American Beauty"- their only studio album. Otherwise, I never got into their live jam LP's much. Have you ever listened to "Heads, Hands, and Feet"?
Read Lost Cause Comix-
"Underground at it's Deepest"

Visitor Q

Heads, Hands, and Feet... Is that an album or a band?

Jason
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

awillis

Both- '70's band that put out a double album called "Head, Hands, and Feet" and another two albums- "Old Soldiers Never Die" and one other who's name escapes me now.
Read Lost Cause Comix-
"Underground at it's Deepest"

Visitor Q

Never heard of them...

Jason