Death In A Million Living Rooms #1

Started by trunch59, August 04, 2008, 03:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Bradford

Trunch, were both of those Oryx comix published by Edwin? Do you know if he actually has work in the first one?

I've jotted down the comix in this thread to add to the Savage Pencil bibliography at Poopsheet and just wanted to confirm.

Edwin has graciously allowed me to use the biblio at his site as a jumping-off point so if anybody has additions to send please feel free.

Savage Pencil bibliography at Poopsheet
www.poopsheetfoundation.com
mini-comix history, cover galleries, forums, more

trunch59

Edwin is definitely in both issues even though the first one doesn't list any names. Edwin drew the character UNCLE ORYX and Bob Gibbs (I am presuming it is the same collaborator in BOTH issues, even though his style is much "CLEANER" in issue 2) draws RODNEY RHINO in the "ROD N'UNK" strips. Both issues appear to be "privately printed" using primitive means, such that the term "publisher" may really only apply to whoever was responsible for the PRINTING ITSELF. One gets the feeling that these 2 comics were never actually for "sale" and may have only been GIVEN OUT to friends, which is how I was able to obtain them nearly 30 years ago. :wav: :wav: :wav:

Rick Bradford

www.poopsheetfoundation.com
mini-comix history, cover galleries, forums, more