Ones that got away...

Started by 50Cent #II (1st print), January 02, 2008, 11:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

50Cent #II (1st print)

[ Obsolete or broken link removed ]

50Cent #II (1st print)

50Cent #II (1st print)

Being the Maxon fan, I was watching this one hoping it wouldn't sell and maybe get relisted or make a lower offer, but my man with picking up some nice pieces to add to one hell of an awesome collection...

50Cent #II (1st print)

50Cent #II (1st print)

Recently ordered something on Abe that I found and thought I wouldn't come across.  Price was below what I thought it was worth.  After getting excited, I get the e-mail stating that the item cannot be found...  Ouch! depression...  Know what it's like to find a treasure just to be notified treasure Lost before you get it.  Don't want to say what it was because the seller says he might still locate it, but it probably would have been a grail in my collection...

50Cent #II (1st print)

h[ Obsolete or broken link removed ]

50Cent #II (1st print)

Was hoping Bruce wouldn't have seen that lot...

Reverend

$62 was a steal, as far as I'm concerned. I was going to bid, but there just wasn't enough in it that I wanted/needed.

50Cent #II (1st print)

CivixFreak is back  :eviltongue: :icon_hang:
Another one goes to Ahkumulate...

Reverend

You could always get yourself a copy of what was supposed to be Snore Comix #5, Shoe Journal:

http://www.artmetropole.com/popups/publishing/publishing_07/shoejournal/shoejournal.htm

50Cent #II (1st print)

And mirrabelle beats out Ahkumulate...

oldmilwaukee6er

Quote from: 50Cent #II (1st print) on January 14, 2008, 01:17:58 PM
And mirrabelle beats out Ahkumulate (Mom's Homemade #1)

looks like a 'rough cut' on that top edge...

50Cent #II (1st print)

There was a beat up copy of one of these that sold for $9.99 a couple days ago, I logged in too late...