Most expensive and fastest car I've ever seen...

Started by 50Cent #II (1st print), December 27, 2007, 06:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

50Cent #II (1st print)

A couple weeks ago, I saw a Bugatti EB 110 (Veyron) (Italian designed French supercar) being parked in Beverly Hills and thought how unique this site must be even in the heart of Beverly Hills.  It's the most expensive ($1.4 million) and most powerful (over 1,000 HP) and fastest car (254 MPH) you can buy (yes, I know Lamborghini came out with a very limited carbon fiber car at the same price, yes I know Shelby's son came out with a very limited number car that goes 2 MPH faster, but I've never seen either on the road and probably won't ever).

If you aren't familiar with this car, here's some videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXNR9_zhWY8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNLwsk6TmHA

You can search YouTube for many videos comparing this car to others and how it embarrasses them all (like the new Audi R8 and the new BMW M3 and even the McLearen SLR).

Visitor Q

Droooooollllll.

I think you are right, you were extremely lucky to see one in person. I would have loved to see who was behind the wheel.

You into cars?

Jason
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

50Cent #II (1st print)

Some, really like the New Audi S5 and the Lexus IS-F.  It was some Old overweight white guy driving it...

Like bikes like you too, really into Kawi's, but the new ZX-10R looks butt ugly, though it is rumored to be the new king of the hill...

Visitor Q

"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

50Cent #II (1st print)

Trying to make me jealous?  It's working, but I already saw them from your post at the other forum...

Visitor Q

Do you own a sportbike?

I got some nice frame plugs for the Ducati for Xmas.

I am in the process of swapping out the swingarm on my 04 600 for a 06 but first I am having it powder coated black.

Jason

ps. I don't own the pocketbike anymore and for good reason...

50Cent #II (1st print)

I've got a 2001 Honda FireBlade CBR 929 RR with a +2 rear sprocket in storage in Germany.  Can't even begin to describe what it's like going flat out on the autobahn is like for long stretches and not having to worry about going to jail for speeding.  With the +2 rear sprocket I could only get it up to about 155 MPH (245 KPH), but on my friends 1100 Kawi ZX-11 was able to get up to about 175 MPH (280 KPH) with the both of us on it!

Visitor Q

I went 160 on the CBR and 162 or so on the 1098 just to say it could go faster.

Always a risk so I don't like to brag but real cool to say that you know for a fact it can do it when ya saw the speedo! ;)

Jason