Large Ug collection (pieced out) now being sold on eBay.

Started by 50Cent #II (1st print), August 11, 2008, 11:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bdcues

Reverend

50Cent #II (1st print)

Quote from: Visitor Q on August 13, 2008, 09:19:52 AM

Not going to answer my question?

Jason

I don't know the list of books that are going up for sale for Bookchuck (they said they don't have one and the closest thing to it would be the Kirch list with notes on it the sold to dbcues), there's approx. 3,500 Ug's so I don't know what I'm going to be bidding on.  I only asked about the 3 that I mentioned earlier that there isn't copies of.
As for the Graham Nash collection, I only took a quick look at the collection so I don't have a list either, but I'm not one for big ticket items so I probably won't be bidding against you for those ones so you don't have to worry about that.  When they start listing ones you're looking at, it would be great Visitor Q if you would let us know which ones you'll be bidding on and how much your max. bid will be.

bdcues

50Cent #II (1st print)

They were asking for $6K as SDCC, I think there were offers in the $4K range according to Michael and it didn't sell so I assume they would take in the $5K range, this is just guess though.

bdcues

50Cent #II (1st print)

I don't believe there is any connection to NeatStuff.  The SDCC was via Steve Wyatt, but I believe that was only for the SDCC.  Michael told me that he would be selling the collection pieced out probably via eBay eventually.

dr_s

Wyatt had the collection only for SD. Neatstuff does not have any connection to it. Mike was making his own deals at the show. After the show events may have changed Wyatts connection but I don't know.

bdcues

Sorry, guess I dont' know who Micheal is and was assuming that it was Carbonaro.

dr_s

He's nobody connected with ugs. He is just selling for Nash. Why, I don;t know.

bookchuck

Hello All. I guess that If I'm going to post, it should start here. I wanted everyone to know that I got the folks auctioning my collection to focus on the "odds& ends" first, while still putting most of the actual UGs and Alternatives up on Sundays. I did this because several folks have expressed interest in documenting my collection and that takes time. Patience, good folk, will be rewarded. There's much more to come, in more ways than one.

Brother J

I just picked up my first two items from the "Bookchuck" collection, Animal Bites and Animal Revolt #2 mini comics. I think the certificates that come with the items are very cool! Looking forward to buying more stuff and also looking forward to receiving my first wayward item, which shipped via Media Mail August 13th and still is somewhere out there in the ether. I could have walked to Arizona and back in the time it takes for the Post Office to deliver something via Media Mail from there. :angry1:

50Cent #II (1st print)

Got my certificate with my Waiting for Food #3 with the guts upside down and I definitely like the certificate.