CPG Board Problem

Started by Sir Real, October 15, 2008, 01:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Real

Whotdahail is up with the CPG board?

I go there, and I have to log in.  No problem.  The very next page, VERY NEXT PAGE I go to, and I'm logged out.  It doesn't matter how many times I log in, if I got to a different page, I'm logged out again.  I can't post or nuthin'!!!

Am I doing something wrong?
Timeo Hominem Unius Libri

human

Quote from: Sir Real on October 15, 2008, 01:42:40 AM
Whotdahail is up with the CPG board?

I go there, and I have to log in.  No problem.  The very next page, VERY NEXT PAGE I go to, and I'm logged out.  It doesn't matter how many times I log in, if I got to a different page, I'm logged out again.  I can't post or nuthin'!!!

Am I doing something wrong?

I don't think you're doing anything wrong, the board is just a bit wonky. I just went over there and found I was logged out, even though I had checked the box that said "remember me" in the login options area. If you haven't tried that, I would do it next time you try to log in. It seems to work for me (usually).

awillis

I have the same problem with my work computer, I cannot get on the CPG to reply.
At home, no problems.
Read Lost Cause Comix-
"Underground at it's Deepest"

Sir Real

Well, I do appreciate the suggestions.  Still no change for me.  "Remember Me" or work/home, it hasn't changed.  Maybe I'll re-register under a new nick to see if that changes anything.

Comix Junky

Harumph.

[ mumble, mumble, under my breath, (all the greief those assholes have given me, why should i help them) mumble, mumble ]

Collecting is a disease = Obsessive-Possessive Disorder.
---------------
Slabbing Undergrounds is sacrilege.
---------------
The phrase "Action 1 of the Undergrounds"
makes my skin crawl.

Sir Real

wpbooks

I keep getting logged out around every second or third post.....