New Scans?

Started by Sir Real, October 24, 2007, 01:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Real

If you've got a scan of a comix that the Wiki doesn't, and you don't have the time to make the entry, there are one of two things you can do...

You can post the picture here (actually, in the appropriate category - Other Additions to HeadComix/Wiki), and we'll make sure it gets entered.

If you're ambitious, you can upload the image yourself into the Wiki, but you've got to tell us that its there, so we can make the correct entries!  If you need a tutorial to do that, here it is - Adding a Graphic Image to the Wiki.
Timeo Hominem Unius Libri

Brother J

ok, where do you want us to tell you that we uploaded a scan, in this thread? I uploaded a scan for Weird Trips #2 a week or two ago. It seems to have disappeared.

Sir Real

Yeah, we've been having a few little learning experiences with the Wiki.  Hopefully, its all straightened out now.  Unfortunately, there may have been some initial casualties, and your scan may have been one of them.  I'm trying to catch up by uploading a massive amount of scans myself.  If you'd UL it again, I'd really appreciate it.

Oh, in answer to your first question, notification should probably go under the header "Other Additions to HeadComix/Wiki".  Its just two down from this category.
Timeo Hominem Unius Libri

Visitor Q

Added my Blimps again, I still need to take a pic of #1 (which I do have) and get it up there.

Jason
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

50Cent #II (1st print)

A couple scans for the Wiki

human

I screwed up when I entered a cover scan just now.  I noticed that you didn't have one for Frezno Funnies No. 2 so I uploaded it (in 2 parts since it's newspaper size & has to be split into a top half & bottom half to fit my scanner), but I forgot to pick a category for it first (shoulda been covers > f, of course).  I just uploaded it directly so I don't know what section it's in but I wanted to let you know so that you could put it together with your scan of the first issue of the comic.

Shuman the Human