The Video Show

Started by Sir Real, October 12, 2007, 05:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Real

Hey all!
Lots of things been going on in RL (and my general procrastination) have prevented me from doing the show lately.

However, I do have something coming down the line that will be most entertaining.  Its going to be an interview, so see if you can figure out who's gonna be on the hot-seat.
Timeo Hominem Unius Libri

Visitor Q

<--- I don't think I can get any closer to my computer screen but let me try.

Nope...

Jason
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q

Your public is still waiting and it is now November you know...

Jason
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Sir Real

<sigh>  I know, I know.  Zap never came out regularly, either.

over40artist

Comix Junky

Is it me?
I bet it's me.
:icon_weed:
Collecting is a disease = Obsessive-Possessive Disorder.
---------------
Slabbing Undergrounds is sacrilege.
---------------
The phrase "Action 1 of the Undergrounds"
makes my skin crawl.

Visitor Q

Quote from: over40artist on November 07, 2007, 03:58:35 AM
Is it Fogel or Scheiman?

Seems those two are together a lot, maybe its both of them?

Jason

Sir Real

LOL!  Let's just say its not a non-fictional character.  However, I do have an idea in my head about doing a telephone interview.  Just gotta work out the technical aspects of that, first.

Visitor Q

You can call me and I can tell you about a whole lot of shit you don't want to hear about. I guess that would be no different than my ever day posts here.  :laughing9:

Jason

Comix Junky

Quote....its not a non-fictional character....

A double negitave, now i'm confused.
Fictional?   Non-fictional?
Either way, it could be me.
Can you ge me an autograph?
I always wanted my autograph.
:Freak Bros - Network:
:icon_weed:
Collecting is a disease = Obsessive-Possessive Disorder.
---------------
Slabbing Undergrounds is sacrilege.
---------------
The phrase "Action 1 of the Undergrounds"
makes my skin crawl.

Visitor Q

Sir Real

Look for a new episode in early January.  This time o' year (yeah, I know, excuses excuses) is really crazy for me.  I've got the idea, and only have to work out the script.

Visitor Q

Sounds Cool... Yeah didn't you say you are involved in some holiday plays or something?

Jason

Sir Real

Yeah, I've been doing a bit of acting lately.

The most visible change I did was playing a grandfather with Alzheimer's.  And yes, that is my own hair, albeit touched up a bit...

Then I played a Town Mayor.  Let me tell you, that mustache was driving me bugnuts.  Its more trouble than its worth...

And that's not even counting the various musical performances (piano & hand-bell choir).

Visitor Q

LOL! That's cool you are into acting, looks like a lot of fun. Are you involved in a community group or?

Jason