Smiley Icons (Currently Working On)

Started by Visitor Q, October 17, 2007, 10:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Visitor Q

We are currently working on new icons for the site, please bare with us.

Thanks.
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q

Ok, I think I got these under control for the most part. Now when posting if you click on "[more]" next to the two emotions you will see we have added a bunch more emotions for your posting pleasure... ENJOY!

Jason  :coffee:
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Sir Real

:icon_cyclops_ani:
Okay, you've got quite an assortment of, uh, interesting smileys going there.
Timeo Hominem Unius Libri

Visitor Q

LOL! If you any you want me to add, let me know. 

Jason :captain:

Visitor Q

Ok, who fucked these up again?

There are tons of doubles once again after I weeded out all the shit...

<- Looks around the room.

CJ... Sir Real?

Jason

Sir Real

Hey, don't look at me.  My only interaction with the smileys is in their occasional use.

Visitor Q

Ok... Well it looks like I am on clean up.

You are free to go Sir Real.

Jason

Visitor Q

Ahhhh... There are so many doubles now. CJ, what did you do and is there anyway to restore it back without be hand picking?

Jason

Comix Junky

What?
It aint my falut you missed some.
I just organised em by size, shape & theam.
You're just seeing the ones ya missed the first time, cus now they're next to each other.

And what part of "Do Not Delete" don't you understand?

I put my favs between 2 "Do Not Delete" signs, and they're the first ones to go.(including the DND sign)
:save1: :Freak Bros - All together: :Freak Bros - Phineas1: :Freak Bros - Phineas2: :Freak Bros - Franklin1: :Freak Bros - Franklin2: :Freak Bros - FatFreddy1: :Freak Bros - FatFreddy2: :Freak Bros - Cat: :eye: :icon_weed: :hippy2: :Freak Bros - Recycle full: :Freak Bros - Recycle empty: :supes: :icon_study: :read2: :read: :book1: :FSM: :hhgg: :b5: :check: :EK: :weed: :fungi: :not: :mut: :but: :mouth: :prisoner: :rd: :sf: :spam1: :super1: :garg: :wolfie: :xfiles: :xerox: :save2:

Do you want me to delete the "new" doubles?
Collecting is a disease = Obsessive-Possessive Disorder.
---------------
Slabbing Undergrounds is sacrilege.
---------------
The phrase "Action 1 of the Undergrounds"
makes my skin crawl.

Visitor Q

Yes, please delete the doubles.

I'm sorry, I did not know what your signs meant. I just though they were more crappy icons but ya know, we don't have to agree on everything. That cat and butt look like they where pulled directly from a commando 64 or something.  :sign10:

You can remove your do not delete signs when you clear up the doubles, I will not delete your favorites now that I know the score.

Jason

Comix Junky

Quote from: Ultimo Mondo Bizarro on November 11, 2007, 10:43:41 PM
...That cat and butt look like they where pulled directly from a commando 64 or something.  :sign10:
Win 3.1 actually. Several years ago i was experimenting with making photos into icons. :check: :but:
Several of the others i made with an icon-paint program (i can paint -get it?) one piel at a time.
:hhgg: :b5: :EK: :prisoner: :rd: :sf: :garg: :xfiles: :xerox:
They aint my faves cus their any good. they're my faves cus i made em.
If you got any icon collections, we can easily make em into smilies.
Collecting is a disease = Obsessive-Possessive Disorder.
---------------
Slabbing Undergrounds is sacrilege.
---------------
The phrase "Action 1 of the Undergrounds"
makes my skin crawl.

Visitor Q

The whole smiley thing I gave you for the site is my icon collection... I'm pretty content with them.

Jason

awillis

May I suggest a "Tip o' the hat" ICON?
One that is not provided by me, as I know not how it is done.
Read Lost Cause Comix-
"Underground at it's Deepest"

Sir Real

Hmm.  I may have to think about that one.