Uploading Attachments

Started by Visitor Q, March 05, 2008, 02:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Visitor Q

"An Error Has Occurred!"
"The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator."

This error occurs when attaching files to posts and we are currently aware of this, working towards a solution.

Thanks.

Jason
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q

"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q

This problem has been corrected.

Jason

50Cent #II (1st print)

Why have I been uploading the images to photobucket.com and not directly to this site?  Oh I know,  I didn't realize you could at the bottom of this window... :icon_blackeye: :binkybaby: :loser:

50Cent #II (1st print)

I tried uploading an image yesterday and got the full message.

Visitor Q

Rick Bradford

Hey, for anybody using Firefox, ImageShack (image host like Photobucket) has a great add-on that allows you to right-click on a photo on the Web, choose "Upload to ImageShack" and a new ImageShack window/tab will open with the code for that image.

Makes it a bit easier than saving image, going to host site, uploading image and then copying/pasting the code. So if anybody needs a workaround for the attachment issues...

[EDIT] Ah, oops -- here's the link:
http://reg.imageshack.us/content.php?page=extension
www.poopsheetfoundation.com
mini-comix history, cover galleries, forums, more

Visitor Q

This problem has been once again corrected.

Jason