Please Add These Scans To The Wiki

Started by Visitor Q, April 08, 2008, 10:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Visitor Q

Well I Arnold, maybe you should make a list then of what already has been added?

Jason
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Reverend

Acme #1
Acne-Pimples
Alien Cumshots (#1)
All Girl Romance

I didn't get very far. Obviously. Work, work, work. And more work.

dr_s

You are correct, it is number 5. My eye sight is going. Since I have the 3 also, in my closet, I know I am getting there on the set. By the way, Artche Strips is one of the ones I sent to 50 cents. I found it in my search.

Reverend

Thank you. I'm really very eager to see the cover of Artchie.

50Cent #II (1st print)

I added a few yesterday and the day before including the Archie.  I'm new to this and read the tutorial about adding the scans, but at first it's not really clear on where to add them in the directory (Covers then the letter), but figured it out eventually.  This should be added to the tutorial, as well as how to make them thumbnails (which I haven't figured out yet).

Visitor Q

Quote from: Reverend on April 08, 2008, 11:37:36 AM
Acme #1
Acne-Pimples
Alien Cumshots (#1)
All Girl Romance

I didn't get very far. Obviously. Work, work, work. And more work.

I hear ya there.

Jason
"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

dr_s

scans I sent to Jason/50 cents (50 has more)
Acme 2 and 5, Acme comis 1,3,5
Animal Mitch C&S , Santa Clara gazette
Anomaly 1
Arc
The Answer
Anitpasta
Art an 8 page question
Artchie Strips
Artist layman
Ass
Astounding bondage
Atomic Water
The Auction
Awake
Art police express 1,2
Art Police Summer 86, V2 1, Oct 96, July 97, 1982, 1, v3 2, v5 2, v6 1 v16 3 .32.
After world 1,2,3
Ace Comics
agent gideon
almost complete monty dog
Armadillo Man
Advent 1
Amazon tales
All incisive jaws
ardvark 1
archie (x-arhie) you listed the pic twice in JK 104 and 105
almost normaled signed ed
all new dinasours  Greg Irons coloring book
all girl romance
alien cum shots
alfred to omega
ajanieh by phil yeh
air borne v4 1
arik 2,3
armpit of fear
arrow man
artos
as fix e 8
atmosphers 1,2
attic sentienal white and pink eds
autin iconoclastic 2 newletter, 4
awful truth 4 (1 page)

Adventuires of shannon mcmorn
not available king size annual 2

anit chair
angel fuck
advent 1
action illustrated

50Cent #II (1st print)

I fixed the Archies and already did Ass (not literally).

dr_s

It's good to know my Ass is up there

Reverend

One other tidbit I noticed: AS-FIX-E-8 is not British (as per its filename). The artwork was done by a British artist, Mike Matthews, but it was published by Last Gasp and bears a USD cover price.

dr_s

I have to ckeck it out. Looked British, but doing all them scans, and more to cum, have driven me insane in the membrane.

Visitor Q

Well since 50 is collecting scans, feel free to send him all future scans... I don't mind. Otherwise feel free to email me them and I will post them to this thread so that they can bve added to the Wiki.

Now go find those few last books you are looking for, for me.

Jason

Reverend

Quote from: Visitor Q on April 08, 2008, 10:22:42 AM
This is the last of the batch for now but as you know, Arnold has a large collection so there is much more to come. =]

If you add any of this to the Wiki, please verbally check off the ones you have done so we can keep track of what still needs to be added.

Thanks for your help and if I get some free time I will be helping add these as well but for now I at least have them up here rather than sitting on my PC.

Jason

When adding this scan of The Anti-Chair, you might want to note that it's a first edition. The second edition has a two-color cover (red and black on white) and bears a $1.50 cover price, if I'm not mistaken, though I'd have to check my copy, which is buried somewhere.

Visitor Q

Visitor Q